8-4

Was geht ab in der amerikanischen Profiliga?
- Fragen und Diskussionen darüber sind hier das Thema.
- Außerdem: Wie kann man MLB in Deutschland sehen/hören?
Antworten
gelöscht

8-4

Beitrag von gelöscht »

Barry Bonds reacts to being struck out by Japan's Koji Uehara in the second inning. (Shizuo Kambayashi/AP)

:lol: HAHA ! :lol:

Bild

TOKYO -- Hideki Matsui knew he had to make some adjustments against Major League pitching after his dismal performance on Saturday night. He didn't miss the opportunity.

Matsui's two-run double, a hard ground shot that bounced over the glove of MLB All-Star first baseman Jason Giambi and into right field, was the big blow of a five-run third inning as the Japan All-Stars went on to beat the Major Leaguers, 8-4, Sunday at the Tokyo Dome.

HAHA ! Die haben geloost ! :lol:

The Rock
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von The Rock »

ohhh man des is ja peinlich muss ich sagen.

Aber Gozilla spielt bald bei den Yankees hoffe ich doch
Zuletzt geändert von The Rock am 28.12.2002, 18:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
There may be no"I" in team, but there are 2 in Schilling.
Bild Bild Bild
A.B.
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von A.B. »

Die Amis sollen aber nur die 2. Garde an Pitching dabei haben. Also kein wahrer Vergleich, da die Japaner alles aufbieten.
The G.O.A.T.
Allstar
Allstar
Beitrag von The G.O.A.T. »

Sunday, November 10

Cabrera drives in three runs for inspired Japan stars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

TOKYO -- Alex Cabrera homered and drove in three runs, and Koji Uehara pitched six strong innings, leading Japan's All-Stars to an 8-4 victory over the major league All-Stars Sunday in the first game of a seven-game exhibition series.

Barry Bonds struck out three times for the major league all-stars. The San Francisco Giants slugger, who had four home runs and nine RBI in 2000 when he was named the series MVP, last struck out three times in a game on Aug. 8, 2001.

Cabrera, a former Arizona Diamondbacks player who tied Japan's single-season homer record with 55 with the Seibu Lions, hit a solo homer in the top of the seventh off Randy Wolf of the Philadelphia Phillies to give the Japanese all-stars a 6-1 lead.

"I didn't hold anything back," Cabrera said. "Everybody is really excited about this series and I was happy to contribute."

Norihiro Nakamura of the Kintetsu Buffaloes and Yoshitomo Tani of the Orix BlueWave both hit RBI singles in the seventh to make it 8-1.

Uehara, who led the Central League with 17 wins for the Japan Series champion Yomiuri Giants, struck out eight and limited the major league all-stars to one run on five hits in six innings.

Torii Hunter of the Minnesota Twins hit a solo homer off Uehara in the bottom of the fifth. Eric Chavez of the Oakland Athletics and A.J. Pierzynski and Jacque Jones of the Minnesota Twins each drove in runs in the bottom of the ninth.

"I really wanted the win," Uehara said. "It felt great to strike out (Barry) Bonds and (Jason) Giambi. The only mistake I made was that slider to Hunter."

Makoto Imaoka of the Hanshin Tigers hit a solo homer off starter Brad Penny of the Florida Marlins as the Japanese all-stars charged to a 5-0 lead in the top of the third.

"It was a fastball right over the plate," Imaoka said. "I didn't think I got enough of it at first but it made it. Hopefully, this will give us some confidence."

Japan loaded the bases and scored a run on Kosuke Fukudome's bloop single to left. Hideki Matsui hit a two-run double to right field.

"They pitched me tough yesterday," Matsui said. "But I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable at the plate and am getting into the mood of this series."

Matsui, who is leaving the Yomiuri Giants to pursue a career in the majors, went 1-for-4 Saturday when the Japan Series champion Yomiuri Giants lost 8-1 to the major leaguers.

Penny gave up five runs on eight hits in 2 2/3 innings and got the loss.

Uehara held the major league all-stars to one hit through four innings, a single by Jason Giambi in the second.

weiß jemand, wo man die box-scores herkriegt?
Mad-Matt
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von Mad-Matt »

na ja wer ist denn schon bei den pitchern?

PITCHERS

Miguel Batista, Arizona Diamondbacks
Mark Buehrle, Chicago White Sox
Bartolo Colon, Montreal Expos
Mike Fetters, Arizona Diamondbacks
Eric Gagne, Los Angeles Dodgers
Brian Lawrence, San Diego Padres
Rodrigo Lopez, Baltimore Orioles
Tomo Ohka, Montreal Expos
Brad Penny, Florida Marins
J.C. Romero, Minnesota Twins
Scott Schoeneweis, Anaheim Angels
Randy Wolf, Philadelphia Phillies

CATCHERS

Paul Lo Duca, Los Angeles Dodgers
A.J. Pierzynski, Minnesota Twins

INFIELDERS

Roberto Alomar, New York Mets
Eric Chavez, Oakland Athletics
David Eckstein, Anaheim Angels
Jason Giambi, New York Yankees
Eric Hinske, Toronto Blue Jays
Derrek Lee, Florida Marins
Jimmy Rollins, Philadelphia Phillies
Junior Spivey, Arizona Diamondbacks

OUTFIELDERS

Barry Bonds, San Francisco Giants
Pat Burrell, Philadelphia Phillies
Torii Hunter, Minnesota Twins
Jacque Jones, Minnesota Twins
Ichiro Suzuki, Seattle Mariners
Bernie Williams, New York Yankees

wenn das alles ist dann weis ich auch net...

randy johnson, barry zito, pedro martinez, curt schilling... alle net dabei
We ain't good... but we are funny! ~ Tom Ford
The Rock
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von The Rock »

Andreas Bickel hat geschrieben:Die Amis sollen aber nur die 2. Garde an Pitching dabei haben. Also kein wahrer Vergleich, da die Japaner alles aufbieten.

mhhh naja ok, obwohl doch einige bekannte "Gesichter" dabei sind. Aber ich find trotzdem das, dass Ergebniss etwas schwach ist, besonders wenn man sieht was für Leute in der offence dabei sind.

@Jr. es geht ja auch nicht draum die MLB All Stars darüber zu schicken sondern einen "Schaukampf" da drüben aus zutragen.
Es sollten ja nur 2 Leute von den Vereinen gestellt werden die wollten.
Bild Bild Bild
Manni

Beitrag von Manni »

Stooooooooooop Leute spinnt ihr?
Für mich ist das nur ein beweis von dme was ich schon immer wuste!!!
Die Japaner spielen sau geilen Baseball!
Und selbst die 2 Garde der Majors zu besiegen ist eine Astreine leistung!
Für mich ist das keine Schwache leistung der Armies sondern eine gute Leistung der Japaner!
The Rock
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von The Rock »

hat irgendjemand behauptet das die Japaner schwächer sind als die AAmerikaner?
Bild Bild Bild
Mad-Matt
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von Mad-Matt »

wenn die amis mit ihren besten leuten spielen dann ja
We ain't good... but we are funny! ~ Tom Ford
Antworten