Baseball Jokes :))

Lust auf ein Schwätzchen, das nicht unbedingt was mit Baseball zu tun hat? Kein Problem, dann hier hinein.
Chris10
Allstar
Allstar
Beitrag von Chris10 »

Hi, hab hier einen netten baseball joke. enjoy .... :grin:
vielleicht gibt es ja ein paar leute da draussen, die hier auch was beisteuern koennen. :chat:

A Scottish man was at a baseball game.

It was the first time he had ever seen the sport so he sat quietly. The first batter approached the plate, took a few swings and then hit a double. Everyone was on their feet screaming "Run, Run!"

This happened two more times, with a single and a triple. The Scottish man was now excited and ready to get into the game.

The next batter came up and four balls went by. The umpire called "walk" and the batter started on a slow trot to first. The Scotsman, extremely excited now, stood up and screamed, "R-R-Run ye basstarrd, rrrun!"

Everyone around him started laughing. So the Scotsman, extremely embarrassed, sat back down. A friendly fan, seeing the Scotsman's embarrassment, leaned over and said, "He can't run - he got four balls."

The Scotsman then stood up and screamed, "Walk with pride, man...walk with pride!"

cu
Chris10

The music sounds better, the wine tastes sweeter and the girls look better when we win
Stefan Lachenmaier
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beitrag von Stefan Lachenmaier »

Mein absoluter Favorit, ist hier - glaube ich - auch unter Unterhaltung zu finden, aber er muß einfach auch nochmal hier rein:

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life,
she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
Stefan Lachenmaier
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beitrag von Stefan Lachenmaier »

Ok, ihr wolltet es ja nicht anders, dann poste ich halt noch einen (und noch niveauvoller...)

Bill Clinton was at a baseball game. Before the game began a secret service man came up to him and whispered in his ear.
President Clinton suddenly picked up Hillary and threw her out on the field.
The secret service man came running up to him and said, "Mr. President Sir, I think you misunderstood me; I said throw out the first pitch."
Chiller
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Beitrag von Chiller »

Diese Jokes müßten auch ins Unterhaltungsprogramm mitaugenommen werden. :megaphon: :telefon: :chat:
Wolfgang Wörndl
Allstar
Allstar
Beitrag von Wolfgang Wörndl »

Ich weiss nicht, ob den noch jemand ausser mir gut findet ... anyway:

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER

A Chicago man dies and goes to hell. When he gets there, the devil comes over to welcome him. The devil then says "sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable down here," the man says, "no problem. I'm from Chicago."
So the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 100, and the humidity up to 80. He then goes back to the Chicago man to see how he's doing. To the devil's surprise, the man is doing just fine.
"no problem...just like Chicago in June," the man says.
So the devil goes back over to the thermostat, and turns the temperature up to 150, and the humidity up to 90.
He then goes back over to see how the Chicago man is doing. The man is sweating a little, but overall looks comfortable.
"no problem. Just like Chicago in July," the man says.
So now the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 200, and the humidity up to 100. When he goes back to see how the man is doing, the man is sweating profusely, and has taken his shirt off.
Otherwise, he seems OK. he says, "no problem. Just like Chicago in August."
Now the devil is really perplexed. So he goes back to the thermostat, and turns the temperature to MINUS 150 DEGREES.
Immediately, all the humidity in the air freezes up, and the whole place becomes a frigid, barren, frozen, deathly cold wasteland.
When he goes back now to see how the Chicago man is doing, he is shocked to discover the man is jumping up and down, and cheering in obvious delight.
The devil immediately asks the man what's going on. To which the Chicago man replies.....

"THE CUBS HAVE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!"
hans
Fan
Fan

Beitrag von hans »

Muh ich bin die Lustige Bumse :diabolo: :king: :wirr: :top:BildBildBildBild
larry
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Beitrag von larry »

wer ist eigentlich der spast hier? :???:

:king:
Maria #99
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von Maria #99 »

Ignorieren !
Anar kaluva tielyanna!
The Rock
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von The Rock »

und da frägt mich meien Mutter immer wo ich sowas aufschnappe :grin:
Ingo Leven
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beitrag von Ingo Leven »

Okay, Leute, da jetzt auch für mich Wochenende ist... Hier mein absoluter Favorit:

One Day the Devil challenged God to a baseball game. God just smiled, "You don't have a chance, I have Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and all the greatest players up here".
"Yes", the devil returned with an even bigger smile, "but I have all the umpires."
Ingo Leven
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beitrag von Ingo Leven »

Und ein wenig gemein ist auch dieser:

What do Jose Offerman and Michael Jackson have in common?
They both where a glove for no apparent reason
Slovig
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Beitrag von Slovig »

Two friends John and Dave were two huge baseball fans. Their entire lives, John and Dave talked baseball. They went to 60 games a year. They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven.
One night, John passed away in his sleep after watching the Yankee victory earlier in the evening. He died happy. A few nights later, his buddy Dave awoke to the sound of John's voice from beyond.
"John is that you?" Dave asked.
"Yes, it's me," John replied.
"This is unbelievable" Dave exclaimed. " So tell me, is there baseball in heaven?"
"Well I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which do you want to hear first?"
"Tell me the good news first."
"Well, the good news is that yes there is baseball in heaven."
"Oh, that is wonderful, So what is the bad news?"
"You're pitching tomorrow night."
Bild
G.A. Zelle
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von G.A. Zelle »

A doctor at an insane asylum, decided to take his inmates to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands.

When the day of the game arrived, everything seemed to be going well. As the national anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up nuts!" and the inmates complied by standing up.

After the anthem he yelled, "Down Nuts!" and they all sat. After a home run he yelled, "Cheer nuts!" and they all broke into applause and cheers. Thinking things were going very well, he decided to go get a beer and a hot-dog, leaving his assistant in charge. When he returned there was a riot in progress.

Finding his assistant, he asked what happened. The assistant replied, "Well... everything was fine until some guy walked by and yelled, 'PEANUTS!'"
"You can observe a lot just by watching." - Yogi Berra
Ingo Leven
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Beitrag von Ingo Leven »

@slovig: ich kannte den bislang nur mit zwei Umps... (You have plate tommorrow :grin: )
Ingo
hans
Fan
Fan

Beitrag von hans »

[Original gelöscht]
Du hast 'Bayern' vergessen.
Ich halte Chiller BTW für alt genug uns diese Daten von sich aus zukommen zu lassen, wenn er das wünscht.

Verwarnung.

<font size=-1>[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Slovig am 2001-10-12 22:42 ]</font>
Antworten