International Baseball in Orlando January 2002

Hier ist alles on Topic, was durch keine der anderen Kategorien abgedeckt wird...
Antworten
romani27
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Beitrag von romani27 »

Greetings from the USA!

I wish to invite you to play in our Inaugural International Baseball Goodwill Tournament to be held January 10-13 in Orlando, Florida. Teams will consist of players from all over the world traveling to Orlando for a week of games, sun, and family fun. Come as an individual player or as a team wanting to experience international baseball camaraderie.

All games will be played at the Baseball City Stadium Complex, the spring training home of the Kansas City Royals. This is your chance to play on the same fields as major league players. We'll be playing 7 games in 4 days, so there will be plenty of baseball.

We have also arranged a special rate of $49 for rooms at the Holiday Inn Resort. With the hotel providing FREE transportation to Disney World, you and your guests (family, friends) will be able to spend your free time at Disney and all the other local area attractions.

As the USA has a high cost of living and you'll be traveling a long way to play, we have a special discount rate for all players coming from outside of North America for the tournament. The international player registration fee is only $195, a substantial discount to the US player fee of $425. This special rate is only available to the first 24 international players registering before December 15th

If you are interested, please see our website tournamenteuro.htm for all of the details.

I hope you will be able to join us.

Thanks,
John Gilmore
Was man nicht alles per eMail erhält.

"There is no I in Team!" (römisches Sprichwort seit 2001)
Alexander Seipt
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Beitrag von Alexander Seipt »

Hab ich auch bekommen, mir bis dato aber nicht die Mühe gemacht, es zu lesen....
Antworten